Power reset steps
First Line of Defence
Please follow these two simple steps to help restore your SKY TV pictures
1: Power Reset
- Switch the power to the decoder off at the wall or unplug the power cord from the back of the decoder
- Make sure all the lights at the front of the decoder have gone out
- Wait approximately 30 seconds
- Reconnect the power to the decoder
- Wait while the lights flash on and off, then one green light will come on and stay on
- A message ‘One Moment Please’ will appear on your TV screen.
2: Insert your SKY card
If you don’t see the card poking out of the decider, it is on the inside.
- There should be a panel that you can lift up on the left hand corner of the decoder at the top or bottom of the decoder.
- Slide the card out, wipe it with a soft cloth and reinsert.
- This should clear the message if not, a power reset should solve it.
Other technical problems
For all other technical problems, follow the Technical Help: Frequently Asked Questions.